Personal Loans to Salaried Customers not maintaining Salary Account with us
REANGBLOGE.MY.ID – No matter where you maintain your Salary Account, SBI has customized a Personal Loan for you.
Whether it’s your wedding or a vacation, unplanned emergency or planned purchase, get quick approval with minimal documentation through Contactless Lending Platform (CLP).
Features SBI QUICK Personal Loan :
- Loans up to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Low interest rates
- Interest on daily reducing balance
- Low processing charges
- Minimal documentation
- No hidden costs
- Provision for second loan
- No security, no guarantor
Eligibility SBI QUICK Personal Loan :
- Individuals having Salary Account with any other Bank
- Minimum Net Monthly Income: Rs. 15,000/-
- EMI/NMI Ratio less than 50%
- Employees working with
- Central/ State/ Quasi Governments,
- Central & State PSUs
- Corporate (Private & Public Ltd.)
- Educational institutions of National Repute
- Age: 21-58 years
- Minimum service of 1 year
- Loan Amount
- Minimum: Rs. 24,000
- Maximum: Rs. 20,00,000 / 24 times NMI
Terms And Conditions SBI QUICK Personal Loan :
- Processing fee: 1.50% of the Loan Amount (subject to minimum ₹1000/- & maximum ₹15000/-) plus GST
- Penal Interest @2% p. m would be charged over and above the applicable interest rate on overdue amount for the period of default.
- Prepayment charges of 3% on prepaid amount. No prepayment/ foreclosure charges if account is closed from the proceeds of a new loan account under same scheme.
- Repayment Period:
- Minimum: 6 months
- Maximum: 72 months or remaining period of service (whichever is lower).
- Checklist of Documents:
- Income Tax Return (To be uploaded on CLP)
- Bank Account Statement of last 6 months (To be uploaded on CLP)
- 2-passport size photographs
- Latest month Salary Slip
- Proof of Identity & Current/ Permanent Address, as per Bank’s KYC guidelines
- Authorized Branch: Applicant should select any SBI branch on CLP near to place of his/ her present posting or home